We want you to have a positive experience with CHOC Health Alliance (CHA). Provider Representatives are dedicated liaisons who are here to help you. Your representative will work closely with you to help you get the most out of doing business with CHA.
Provider Representatives offer support such as:
- Provider responsibilities
- Site visit face-to-face,
- Training staff on CHA secure web portal,
- Provide ongoing education such as Policies & Procedure, CHA Provider Manual, or HEDIS,
- Insight to operational processes to deliver quality health care,
- Available to answering questions
Provider Representatives will also help you utilize available technology such as:
- New! EZNet secure web portal
- Electronic- Claims Submission (EDI), Funds Transfer (EFT), Remittance Advice (ERA)
How to find your Provider Representative
CHOC Health Alliance assigns every participating provider a representative. You and/or your office staff will work with your Provider Representative regularly.
To confirm the name and phone number of your representative, contact the Provider Services Department. For faster results, click here to find your representative online.
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tel: (800) 387-1103
Fax: (860) 907-2202
Closed on major holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day