We value your opinion.
Do you have questions or suggestions? If you are a CHOC Health Alliance member or provider please use this electronic form to let us know what’s on your mind.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for more contact options to reach us and other important numbers.
NOTE: Please do not send private information in this message. Any information that could be considered protected health information (PHI) should be sent via secure email. Sending PHI through this form is not a secure method of communication. This area should be used for general communications or information only.
If you are a CHOC Health Alliance member and need help with any of the following:
- understanding your health plan and covered health care
- finding a doctor or hospital in our network (you can also use Find A Doctor on this website)
- family planning services (remember, you can also get family planning services outside your health network without getting permission from CHOC Health Alliance first)
- access to interpreters (in Spanish and Vietnamese)
- general information about mental health services
Just use the e-mail form above or call…
CHOC Health Alliance
Toll-Free 1-800-424-CHOC (2462)
For the Hearing Impaired, call the California Relay System 1-800-735-2922
Other phone numbers you may need:
Poison Control Center 1-800-522-4611
IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 9-1-1.